Friday, November 30, 2007

I am still alive and kicking!! Sorry about the lack of updating in the past 2 months...opps. So, the big news here is that I didn't get the internship at the Healthy Living Center for next semestion, but I am instead doing it at the Olmsted County Health Department. I was a little disappointed after all the effort I put it trying to get it at the Healthly Living Center, but I guess I am just happy that I got a place in Rochester. It wasn't looking too good a few weeks ago :(

On a more happy note, it snowed last night and it looks beautiful. I love the way snow looks outside my window, but once I get outside where it is cold and slippery I am not as fond of it. Tomorrow my mom's side of the family is suppose to gather in Hokah, MN for our annual "Thanksmas", combo of Thanksgiving and Christmas, but with the storm that is supposedly coming I don't know if it is going to happen. It is probably my mom favorite gathering with family and it will be really disappointing if they cancel it.

My Thanksgiving break was super last week. I had 3 gathering and all of them were fun. I also got to see Susan and Lizard, which was great. I hadn't seen anyone since the summer so it made me very happy. Plus, we got to play a great game of Clue and of course Rummikub (my favorite game). It was Mrs. White with the wrench in the billiard room!

Happy finals prep to all!

No comments: