Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bored... (twiddling my fingers)

This is kind of a nasty color... looks like a poopy brown. I had the room all to myself this weekend. I looked forward to it all week, but once it was actually the weekend I got kind of lonely. I need something or someone to keep me occupied. Otherwise I get bored all by myself and start to look for entertainment when there is none. I think I may go to the library and start working on a couple projects that are not due for another couple months. Maybe study some for an exam that is in a couple weeks. This is so screwed up considering its a weekend. Maybe I will go exercise... haven't done that yet today. Next weekend I am going home :) At least that is something exciting to look forward to. I am going to make a chocolate cake for my Mom and Chelsi's birthday! Yeah!

1 comment:

Susan K. said...

I had that problem over winter break. I was so excited to get a weekend to myself with nothing to do, and was surprised that it was boring and lonely.

Have fun at the birthday party!