Tuesday, January 30, 2007

NO Cucumbers!!!!

Well, I am back to school... been here a week. It is going pretty well. I like all my classes for the most part. Basically all health classes so at least I find them interesting. Only shock about being back is having to walk out in the freezing cold to class. It is absolutely frigid out... I think the high for this weekend is suppose to be around 5... the low who knows. Brrrr....

This weekend I finally had Sara come home with me. I have been to her house three times so it was about time I got her back to Rochester. We didn't do a whole lot. Walked around downtown, went shopping, played games and watched a movie. Overall, a pleasant but uneventful few days. The best part may have been my mom's enchiladas :) Nothing like some real food that didn't come out of a box and sit out for hours.

I finally finished up my application stuff for Ireland. Now all I have to do is wait patiently. I also applied for my preceptorship, which I will be doing next spring. I applied for the Mayo healthy Living Center, Mayo Patient Education, and Healthy Inspirations Health Club in La Crosse. I'm not that interested in the last option but I think I pretty much guaranteed one of the first two. Or at least I hope I am!

Just one last funny thing that happened in my sexuality class. Our professor was telling us all the projects that we have over the semester and one of them is an anatomical model of both the male and female. But the funny thing about it is we are suppose to bring kitchen utensils and office supplies to make this model! How weird is that? It is suppose to be proportional too so the example she used to emphasize this is no extra big cucumbers. I don't think there will be a serious face the whole class period when we are assembling these models! hahahaha

No comments: