Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!! Christmas is almost here!! Yippy! Today I am in Green Bay, WI because I am going to the Packer/Viking game tonight. I am super excited. I may not be the biggest football fan ever, but the atmosphere at the game is amazing and makes you a fan for a few hours :) I have a been super busy since I have been home from school. Saturday and Sunday I did some Christmas shopping and baking. This year I made my Aunt Bertha's sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, chocolate covered cherries, fudge, dipped pretzels, and coconut chocolate balls... like a mounds bar. Tuesday I went over to my friend Chelsi's and helped paint her kitch in her new house! It is a really deep red color. We weren't able to get it finished, but I think she was going to try and do that today. I can't wait to see the finished product. When I finally get my own house I am definitely going to paint the walls... and my kitchen is going to be this color! What do you think of that? :) Well, I suppose that is all I have to share for now. See you all soon!

1 comment:

Susan K. said...

That green color reminds me of the green we painted that Suzanne lady's apartment last summer. I liked that color. ;)