Sunday, December 10, 2006

I'm going for Waffles! Yum...

This morning I am going to a church Waffle breakfast over in LaCresent with my Grandpa, Aunt and cousins. I'm excited because they have multiple toppings... like blueberries and strawberries... yummm. I should go to church too, but their church is super early, well only 8 am, but Megan who I am picking up will definitely not be up to going then. Can you believe how close it is to the end of the semester??? I leave in 6 days! I will be done with this crazy semester, which I did not especially enjoy the classes. I have 3 finals on Friday, but only one is cumulative and there is only one that I am slightly concerned about. Its my literature exam, and I can't really study for that in reality. Susan is going to be home the day after I get home!!! I am so excited to see her and all her weird Scottish habits :) I noticed in her blog she typed colour instead of color... what's up with that Sue? hehehe! I think I am going to bake some cookies or make candy on Sunday or Monday so if there are any people longing to get their hands in some heavy duty baking let me know. On a new subject... I am doing the relay for life this winter on February 9th and 10th so if any one wants to donate towards a great cause to cure cancer contact me! Your contributions will be greatly appreciated! My mom did it a couple of summers ago and said it was an amazing experience so I am really looking forward to it. Not much else new here... good luck with finals! Season's Greetings to you all!

3 comments:

Susan K. said...

Well, I figure when in Britain, type as the British do. ;)

I hope you enjoyed your waffles! Yum! We should definately do some baking when we are both home.

Cheers!

Ahhhh, I'm coming home on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Do you skin your waffles? Or is that strictly for pancakes?

Cookie Queen said...

Skinning is strictly for pancakes... I tried to but it was way too difficult to do. I eat each square one by one though :)