Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Thanksgiving was super great for the most part. I went to my Uncle and Aunt's in Byron and had a late lunch. The food was pretty good, with the exception that we had ham instead of turkey :( This weekend I am getting together with my Mom's side of the family though and there should be turkey served there. Over break I also put up our Christmas Tree and our North Pole Village! I love decorating for the holidays. This week back has been pretty busy with extra little things to worry about. My Grandma is having knee replacement surgery today so I really hope that goes well. I think she will have to stay in the hospital for a few days, but hopefullly it will be a relatively quick recovery. Sadly, she is going to miss our get together this weekend because of it. Not much else new. See those of you who are returning to Rochester in a few weeks! :)

No comments: