Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving! I mean Halloween. No no... 4th of July! Or maybe Easter? Christmas? The stores are completely confused on what season it is. I went to JC Penney's this weekend with my cousin and the Christmas stuff was out. Trees, stockings, ornaments... the whole lot. I love Christmas as a rule, I even break out the christmas music early, but I really think it is sad how in general we rarely enjoy the spirit of different holidays on the actual holiday... after 2 months leading up to the holiday I begin to get tired of it. Now, this is a break through for me :) This stupid thing never lets me make paragraphs. In my Mental and Emotional Health Class we are watching the movie Prozac Nation. Talk about depressing... and really hard to watch. In my violence prevention class we watched part of the movie Elephant... another super depressing and scary movie... it is about a school shooting. All of my classes are depressing it seems... and discouraging. Anyone doing anything for Halloween? I have no plans what-so-ever. Halloween just doesn't excite me anymore. Maybe if I could still go trick-or-treating ;) Well, I had better be going. Have a great Halloween for those of you who have the spirit!

1 comment:

Susan K. said...

Happy Guy Fawks Day and Bonfire Night!
Only one day late.

Yay for extra holidays!