Saturday, April 14, 2007

I had a uneventful Birthday on the 3rd. Class went from 8 am- 8:30 pm, so I didn't do anything fun. The day before and after I was able to celebrate a little though :) I got a really awesome pan, which was my favorite gift... a close second was a very "comprehensive" cookbook. I swear that thing has over 1000 recipes. It is pretty cool!

Easter weekend was super busy. I went to celebrations on both my Mom and Dad's side of the family. My Mom's side had the annual Easter Egg Hunt, which was super fun!! I found a lot of eggs... fell in the mud... and got some jellybeans! It was my only source of candy since the "Easter Bunny" thought I was too old to get a basket at the age of 21 :( On my Dad's side most of my family wasn't there because they all "fly south"... they are those old people you hear about down in Florida and Arizona who live in little communities who have potlucks every other night! ahaha

Today I had my orientation for traveling to Ireland. We got our course books and readings today too. I think I am going to get a head start on the readings so I can actually enjoy my travel. I think it should be really cool. If any of you experienced travelers have tips regarding communication back home, money exchange, etc. I would appreciate your advise! I feel a little overwhelmed with all the information. I think they were trying to scare us or something because I would bet half the time they kept talking about getting stuff stolen.

Well... there you have it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.