Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bratwurst and sauerkraut Pizza

Twenty-one varieties of pizza and 7 different dessert pizzas! Bet you all didn't know there were that many out there!! Last night I went to the Pizza Doctor with my family who came down to visit me and my cousin Megan who goes to school in La Crosse too! She goes to Viterbo though. Anyway, we went to this restaurant for supper and it was pretty cool. I will name off a couple of the crazy flavors: The Doc Holiday (turkey, stuffing, gravy and cheddar cheese), The Doctor Mac (Thousand Island dressing, beef, pickles, onions, mozzarella and cheddar cheese), The Doctor Potato Head (Gravy, baked potatoes, bacon bits, mozzarella and cheddar cheese), and The Doctor Zorba (seasoned lamb and beef, onions, and tomatoes) just to name a few! It was really cute too, because the doctor theme was all over. The silverware was labeled tongue depressors and scalpel. You should all come and visit me and we could go there! Other than that, not much going on. Studying all the time or class or working. Life is pretty "exciting"!

2 comments:

Susan K. said...

That sounds, somehow, so tempting and so wrong at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pizzas sound scary. But i'd love to go there and visit you sometime! ...Or maybe you can come visit me? Heck, I just want to see people any way I can. Ok, I hope you're doing well!